Kissing is an essential process in everyone's life.Kissing can be lingering between lovers, greetings from loved ones, or a gesture of respect for someone. But there are some facts about kissing that you need to know.
1. Consumption of 6.4 calories per 1 minute of kiss. If it is a special investment and passionate kiss, it consumes 20 calories per minute.
2. Kissing is a subject that specializes in kissing. The research area is very wide. For example, two thirds of people like to tilt their heads to the right when kissing.
3. A kiss between lovers lasts an average of 12 seconds.
4. Kissing is healthy, at least from a doctor's perspective. Because breathing is slower during kissing, it also helps to improve immunity. Not even kissing, but just thinking about the movements and situations when kissing will also make people secrete more saliva and help sterilize and protect teeth.
5. Kissing can calm people and improve their mood. Kissing scholars have found that drivers who drive on the bus after the farewell are more at ease, pay attention to traffic regulations, and have fewer accidents.
6. When kissing, a total of 100 billion nerves is mobilized, 34 facial muscles participate in work, and the brain simultaneously secretes happy hormones and epinephrine.
7. When kissing, the two sides exchange many elements, including body fluids, such as 60 mg of saliva, 0.5 mg of protein, 0.4 mg of salt, and more than 20,000 kinds of bacteria!
8. Kissing This lip movement is born, and there are kisses in the animal world, such as gorillas, geese, and elephants.
9. People in 90% of the countries in the world have the act of kissing. At the same time, there are some customary differences. For example, in France, the face-to-face kisses when greeting each other are three times left and three times, and Germany usually two times. Japanese people don’t kiss when they meet. Two people only kiss when they are close to each other and they are close friends.